This is a guide for anyone interested in going to Minnesota to stop line 3.
Hear the Call
Indigenous Water Protectors fighting Line 3 in Minnesota have put out a call:
At the moment:
- Enbridge is close to crossing the 22 waterways that Water Protectors are trying to protect.
- Enbridge is devastating the Water Protectors’ wild rice wetlands and forests around there in the process.
- At the end of March, Enbridge must renew $2.2 billion in loans from 18 banks, and we want to stop that money pipeline.
- With thousands of out-of-state workers, the man camps are a threat to Indigenous women as well as a huge Covid hazard.
- If constructed, Enbridge’s tar sands pipeline would produce as many emissions as 50 coal power plants, exacerbating the climate emergency.
- Given the momentum from the KXL cancellation, we need to push the Biden administration to cancel Line 3 and DAPL as well.
The time is now!
Answer the Call
Please jump here.
Can’t go in person?
If you can’t go in person anytime soon, please see this.